Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SO-LONG TOOTS

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be rooting for Hillary Clinton to win...well, anything, I would have assumed you had escaped from some "facility". But here we are a year later and that's exactly what happened. Don't get me wrong, Hillary would make an awful president and a general election victory for her would probably drive me to a "facility". That being said, what was done to her in the Dem primary was nothing short of "dirty pool".
Normally, I would be rejoicing in her treatment as being a case of "what goes around comes around". But not unlike "Jules" in Pulp Fiction, I find myself in a "transitional period" lately.
I have known for sometime how low the liberal establishment will go to protect their power, but it is a rare thing to actually witness them eat their own. And when it happens, it's really not as satisfying as you might think. It's kinda' like watching an animal eat it's young. You know it's what they do naturally, but that doesn't make it entertaining.

Thanks to the Clinton campaign, much has been said about sexism over the past few months. So I would like to clairify my position on the topic. First, it is not Hillary's "plumbing" that would make her a bad president. It is her policies. I could care less what gender my president is, as long as they have conservative ideals. Hillary is a liberal. Her policies are a virtual carbon copy of Obamma's, and I think he will be an equally awfull president, despite posessing a penis.
Will Hillary quit? Maybe, maybe not. Personally, I would like to see her stick it out to the bitter end. I would even support her in an effort to take it to the Supreme Court.

In a perfect world, Hillary will learn a valuable lesson after experiencing the media's biased wrath for a few months, but I doubt that will happen. At least we now know that the old attage is true; there is no honor among theives...or Democrats.

2 comments:

Dan O. said...

I don't think anybody, least of all Bill and Hillary, thought that after the Clinton-MSM Love Fest that were the 1990's that anyone could beat her for the nomination.

Surprise! for them. And we're screwed anyway.

Now, if we only had a conservative to vote for come November. (sigh)

Seane-Anna said...

Dan O, we don't have a true conservative to vote for in November but we do have someone better than Obama. McCain may not be the real deal for conservatives but at least he won't hand our enemies victory on a silver platter.

And Roadie I'm also opposed to Hillary Clinton because of her policies not her "plumbing". If Margaret Thatcher were running for president she'd get my vote in a heartbeat!